PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me it is some or a little bit question: 1. What probability to become pregnant at healthy...

Art
20.08.2004, 07:28
At me it is some or a little bit question:

1. What probability to become pregnant at the healthy woman of 20 25 years at regular employment or occupation by sex without preservation?

2. This probability How much or As far as decreases if to be engaged in sex only during the "safe" periods? What they?

3. Why you have designated condoms on 5 m a place on reliability. I heard, that at known stamps (Innotex, LifeStyle) this koef. 99.7? Provided that the condom remains all time for a member during the certificate or act.

child
23.08.2004, 00:04
1. The probability very much greater or big, practically 100 % if the partner sootv-but as it is healthy + if attempts occur or happen in days predpologaemoj ovulations and in view of time which is required for restoration of the man. 2. The probability practically does not decrease, t. To. The ovulation can occur or happen in any day (it depends on different factors) These days at all different, but basically it is the middle of a cycle about 10 18 days. 3. I would not tell or say, that they on 5 a place on reliability. I do not know, where you heard it, but I know, that absolutely small kol-VA semens can filter even through a condom. And he is unreliable just only in those cases when he is torn or climbs down.