PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I can not find the answer to the question! On term of 8 weeks me on...

Belief
21.08.2004, 01:13
Hello! I can not find the answer to the question! On term of 8 weeks me have put in a hospital with ugorozoj an abortion, treated Progesteronum, a papaverine, no-shpoj, valerjankoj. In 2 weeks have written out with a developing pregnancy. In 13 weeks nachals the bleeding and US has shown the stood fetus for 8 9 weeks. Have established or installed prichinu-1 herpes and TSMV though they in any way do not show themselves later. Whether doctors have committed a mistake or an error and what it was possible to make? Whether I can have healthy children (me 20 years) and how it is soon possible to get or start the child? What to me to do or make with viruses? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.08.2004, 10:05
I answered your question. It was no medical mistake or error, you could write out with normal palpitation at a fetus, and then pregnancy has stood, that is just characteristic for a virus infection. The infection should treat - antiviral preparations + immunomoduljatory. The child To plan not earlier than in half a year.

Belief
22.08.2004, 23:05
Hello! At me still vopros-to palpitation at a fetus did not listen and on the conclusion of US the child has stood during when I laid on conservation. e., when me have written out he already has stood, and the US at an extract to me have not made. In what I am not right?