PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Probably in this forum there is nobody except for you therefore allow to ask a question n...

Ivan
21.08.2004, 02:49
Probably in this forum there is nobody except for you therefore allow to ask a question probably not especially on your specialization... At me any strange problems with a genital: periodically there is an itch and there are no disturbing or alarming attributes such as allocation, reddening, an ecdysis, spots... Sometimes something seems to me is what is it connected with the clothes, and more one interesting fact from it or this fine helps or assists good sex:)) akoe I observe already during a year the one and a half and this itch at all is not any morbid or still that... With sex at me all too by way of does not arise any problems, the constant girl, venereal diseases are COMPLETELY excluded. What is?

IRINA
21.08.2004, 22:49
It is not necessary to be on 100 % assured or confident in someone!!! Descend or go, hand over the analysis on an infection. Unessentially it is venereal - at women the heap happens funguses and infections "living" at us and arising iz-for colds or something or something else. Or chronic infections.

Soboleva L.I.
22.08.2004, 22:53
Dear Ivan! If venereal diseases are excluded (not because you so think, and by results of inspection) the reason can be in the lowered immunity (and displays, for example, a candidiasis). The allergy - on any linen, a detergent powder, soap, a shower gel and other) is not excluded also. In any case internal consultation of the urologist or the venereologist is necessary.