PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello... Would like with you posovetyvatsja. I was tortured with a thrush...

Margo
21.08.2004, 20:09
Hello... Would like with you posovetyvatsja. I was tortured with a thrush, the doctor has appointed or nominated to me such stage-by-stage treatment: 2/den-5, gino-pevaril 150 - 3, difljukan 150 - 1., Essentiale forte 2.-2/d = 10., suppositories atsilakt 1-2/d = 10., 2-5 2/d = 10. What your opinion on such treatment? Whether I can get rid on a duty or debt. Time, it is impossible to live more with her. (would like to live without prezirv. With the husband, but moloch. All spoils) treated molochn Earlier., but it is simple suppositories. .nemogli to comment, tell about struggle with moloch.? How operates or works viferon?

Oshchepkova S.R.
22.08.2004, 22:41
It is necessary to search for the reason of a candidiasis. The possible or probable reasons: 1. Presence of diseases zheludochno - kishech. A tract - colitises, gastritises, etc.; 2. Allergic diseases; 3. The latent infections - ZPPP; 4. A diabetes mellitis; 5. Long reception of any preparations and as consequence or investigation depression of immunity and development of a candidiasis... 1 stage: to be surveyed at the therapist, the gastroenterologist, the immunologist, the allergist. To survey the partner at the same experts. 2 stage: to hand over smears on an infection with provocation + a blood on AT to chlamydias, TSMV, to herpes, PVCH, etc. it is obligatory to survey the partner. 3. Purpose or appointment of treatment depending on the reason of a candidiasis. Treatment is now appointed or nominated sufficient. Viferon raises or increases immunity.