PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise, please, as to me to be. I feel, that it is pregnant (basal t...

Julia
22.08.2004, 17:09
Advise, please, as to me to be. I feel, that it is pregnant (basal temperature 37, 3 37, 1 last two day), a delay the fifth day though earlier the cycle was stable. We with the husband want the child, but during conception he was drunk () plus I do not know wine, beer that at me with permeability of pipes (after a clamidiosis). Heard about any mini-abortion within 20 days. Hormonal preparations to apply I am afraid, t. e. Then not probably to restore hormonal balance, and usual abortion not hochu-t. To. At me it is the first pregnancy and I do not wish to remain fruitless, God forbid. Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
22.08.2004, 22:29
The small amount of alcohol (you not chronic topers) on pregnancy and formation of a fetus does not influence. You should make US - to look or see a uterine pregnancy or not and to decide as to act further, if pregnancy really desired. Make eli-p - the test in 29 GKB of Moscow (ph. 360 - 01 70). Abortion is better to not do or make - very harmfully in any term. Are considered as the most sparing mini - abortion and mifepriston with sulprostonom.