PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, in the autumn during cold there was a short inflammation limfouzl...

Natalia
22.08.2004, 18:00
The doctor, in the autumn during cold the short inflammation of lymphonoduses in the field of an inguen was symmetric). It was checked at doctors, handed over analyses - moche-sexual system in the full order, but in the analysis of urine stably quantity or amount of erythrocytes in dva-three times above norm or rate. Already after cold and inflammations began to appear periodically not clear allocation: pleated labiums, near a clitoris and mocheispuskatelnogo apertures, but not at a vagina, the small amount of the small white lumps causing an itch accumulates. I do not know, what should be allocation at a thrush, but I am not assured, what is it she. Reddenings, or spastic strictures are not present a pain. Even thought all over again, that there can be a boring iz-for toilet papers and t. The item, but a picture is observed more than two months. As at survey the gynecologist any deviations or rejections has not noticed (but I have not told to her about the trouble), I in a bewilderment. Please, respond, that, except for a thrush, it can be, and whether the thrush under analyses is diagnosed. How to be treated, if it nevertheless a thrush, and how much or as far as she is dangerous to the partner? Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
22.08.2004, 22:21
Probably it and a candidiasis (a thrush, soor). It is necessary to hand over a smear on a degree of cleanliness and crop after provocation: alimentary (acute, salty, smoked, alcohol) and medicamental (Pyrogenalum or a gonovaccine). Whether By results of analyses there will be a candidiasis and whether it is necessary to be surveyed further (smears on other infections).