PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me in the middle of a cycle smearing allocation, it as a rule och...

Oksana
21.08.2004, 04:54
Hello! At me in the middle of a cycle smearing allocation, it as a rule very insignificant also last one day. I have visited or attended several doctors and to me have told or said that so there passes or there takes place an ovulation, and has made uzi, but uzi any changes has not shown. It already lasts some years. One of doctors obsnil it so, that when occurs or happens break folikula such can poishodit. Your opinion. Thanks.

Savchenko A.A.
21.08.2004, 14:16
Certainly smearing allocation in the middle of a cycle is not norm or rate. Sushchestvut any reason which yet is not possible to reveal.

Anja
22.08.2004, 20:47
Simply amazingly, doctors which here I respond in general studied in medicine? I not the doctor, but read many books on gynecology (before beremennet) and in several have found on this bill such explanation - yes, very poor or scanty krovomazanie in the middle of a cycle sometimes happens at absolutely healthy women is the phenomenon occurs or happens during an ovulation!