PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 26 years. I address to you with the request to help or assist to define or determine prich...

Ija
19.08.2004, 01:02
Hello. To me of 26 years. I address to you with the request to help or assist to define or determine the reason of pains at a menses which disturb me last years 7, married 3 years, for this time character was replaced only be ill or sick: if reached down to a loss of consciousness I am now limited monotonous nojushchej to a pain, not stopping day earlier. Analgesic lekarastva never accepted, for I consider or count, that elimination of signs only will aggravate illness or disease (t. To. Pains it was not primary from 14 years, I suspect, that their presence is abnormal). 2 years ago has transferred or carried operation: the cyst owing to what it was necessary to remove and an ovary has bursted. The last month has passed or has taken place careful full gynecologic inspection, results, on pleasure, absolutely positive, but despite of it, at a cycle the organism kak-as if fails, these days, especially at night, is difficultly breathed. Very much I ask to help or assist me as the general or common situation gradually starts to affect my mentality (I become irritable).
In advance thanks.

Oksana
19.08.2004, 20:34
At me the doctor on internal reception could not define or determine the reason of a morbid menses, and you want, that the doctor in absentia has made it...

Evgenie
21.08.2004, 05:23
Was too most - pains terrible, some times down to a loss of consciousness... After sorts or labors it became easier... Simply nojushchaja a pain within 1 day... I am rescueed or saved;salvaged no-shpoj... It is good spazmolitik, even pregnant women register it or him... Could not find the reason... The doctor on my complaints spoke, that at me a small not given birth or not travailled uterus, therefore spastic strictures strong.. Still it happens at inflammatory diseases... If you nerozhali the only thing than I can calm you - that the pain at a menses is very similar to a pain at fights, at the initial stage... So it is tolerant... And no-shpa helps or assists...

Malanova T.B.
22.08.2004, 20:06
The reasons of a dysmenorrhea so your disease is called, are various. But as first aid, it is possible to accept 1 2 days prior to menstrutsii and 2 days during a menses - nimesulid on 2 tablets in day. And with 16 for 25 day of a cycle - vit E on 100 mg a day. Or as a variant - to pass or take place inspection and to find the reason of pains.