PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I had an erosion shejki uteruses. In ZHK my treating gynecologist with...

Margarita
17.08.2004, 00:23
Good afternoon!
I had an erosion shejki uteruses.
In ZHK my treating gynecologist has told or said that it is urgently necessary to cauterize (at me two children, last labors in April 2004 g, gdudju I do not feed from July)
Cauterization has made in the Oncologic dispensary in August, in October has come to check up how are you doing, have told or said, that is necessary prizhech once again as there were short moustaches
Cauterization have made, have told or said to come in two months but the matter is that at me this day should begin monthly, has a little spread in the evening and on it or this all has stopped.
Two months come to an end, and the menstrual cycle and is not present.
Two times did or made the test for pregnancy - negative. But last two weeks have started to hurt, burn or be ill, burn;be sick, burn strongly and nabuhat breasts I began to recover, in nezu a stomach or belly pereodicheski strong pains and if you start to probe or palpate such sensation as though someone is pushed.
Very much I experience, prompt that occurs or happens

Malanova T.B.
20.08.2004, 08:36
And pregnancy at you is not present? Make US. Or a fusion or cleisis of the cervical channel.

Margarita
21.08.2004, 13:45
Two times did or made the test for pregnancy - negative.
Whether that can affect or influence, the fact that in the first day of a menstrual cycle have made cauterization by the laser.

Malanova T.B.
22.08.2004, 17:50
1. The test for pregnancy is not always right. 2. If there is no pregnancy. That is possible or probable a fusion or cleisis of the cervical channel, a so-called stricture of the cervical channel.