PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Help or assist please kind advice or council. To me 32 2 aja it is pregnant...

Elena
22.08.2004, 12:21
Good afternoon. Help or assist please kind advice or council. To me 32 2 aja pregnancy 26. Analyses: 14-TSMVi ureoplazma a smear positive. In blood TSMV is not present. 18: AFP-50.5, HGCH-1705. 00/l. The rhesus negative 3, the analysis was spent repeatedly and in different laboratories. The first labors passed or took place with a positive rhesus, numerous abortions including under indications (not developing pregnancy) confirmed a positive rhesus. Everywhere where I addressed speak: " there can not be ", but a question any more in it or this. On antibodies I hand over the analysis of a blood 1 in a month. Apathy of doctors (I hope not many) frightens. Prompt that else to me to do or make?! The first child is healthy! The US of the second in 21-is not present pathologies! Thanks!

Oshchepkova S.R.
22.08.2004, 16:08
The analysis on TSMV should be repeated, t. To. Analyses of a blood are mistaken seldom, and smears on PTSR can give false result. A ureaplasma it is necessary treats at both partners - suppositories "viferon" + erythromycin for you, and the partner direct to the urologist on inspection. It is possible to recheck also a ureaplasma kulturalnym a method - he the most authentic.
Alfa-a fetoprotein in 18 weeks - 43, 7 (21, 00 138, 00) ME/ml; HG - 23, 95 (5, 72 81, 42) ME
Ml, t. e. Norm or rate.