PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Situation complex or difficult... At me a delay 2 3 days. Accepted postinor in it or this me...

Taisija
21.08.2004, 17:12
Situation complex or difficult... At me a delay 2 3 days. Accepted postinor this month two times (so poluchiloas...). Basically, the cycle steady was never.
The test on beremenost shows a weak second stria. Has handed over a blood on HGCH, to wait for results of 4 5 days. BASAL temperature 37, 1
At me it is some or a little bit questions:
1. Whether can work postinor or "remove" a menses?
2. The second stria testka should be what intensity?
3. What should be basal temperaura during beremenosti?
Thanks you in advance, excuse for a chaotic statement.
P. S. I wish to add, that already odzhnazhdy postinor has delayed a menses, and the test as that too has shown the second soabuju a stria. As well as now. But that's it in this situation I why that worry... Help or assist.

Malanova T.B.
22.08.2004, 07:29
At you the situation is those on signs that it is possible to assume both pregnancy, and reaction on postinor. The answer will give the analysis of a blood on V-subedinitsu.

Svetlana.
22.08.2004, 15:36
I have accepted postinor after pervogopolovogo the certificate or act, up to etogoja was the virgin. Sostojani ebylo awful. Abdominal pains. A nausea, a sleepiness. Me interests, whether it was dangerous to accept these tablets imenn after the first sexual certificate or act?