PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. I understand, that the question can seem to you ridiculous, but vs...

Victoria
22.08.2004, 00:01
The dear doctor. I understand, that the question can seem to you ridiculous, but nevertheless I shall dare to ask. For a regulation menstrualno a cycle to me the gynecologist has appointed or nominated in the first phase proginovu, in the second - dufaston. And such treatment is appointed or nominated to me to 6 months. Whether the use of alcohol is possible or probable at such treatment? I understand, that I am flied or treated, but me treat years 5. And the life goes the chredom - weddings, birthdays. I not ljubitelnitsa to drink, but sometimes really it would be desirable to drink with all a glass of wine. How to be?

Malanova T.B.
22.08.2004, 11:35
Well also drink on health a glass of wine.

Victoria
22.08.2004, 14:50
Many thanks for your prompt replies. Help or assist, please, once again. To me of 26 years. The cycle irregular, under analyses on hormones was defined or determined with insufficient quantity or amount of Progesteronum, excess of Testosteron-Depotum (in 2 times). On US and basal temperature have defined or determined an anovulatory cycle. To me everyone select treatment, and an organism while is silent. Have appointed or nominated in the summer to accept ZHANIN in current of half a year. BUT he to me, similar, only has done much harm. To hurt or be ill;be sick there were very strongly legs or foots, there was a reticulum on legs or foots. In a sort nobody was ill or sick with a varicose phlebectasia. By the way, about 5 years ago a saw courses and Rigevidonum, and marvelon without any by-effects. After 3 months of reception ZHanina there was 1 cycle of "rest" from treatment. Now here have appointed or nominated in the first phase proginovu, in the second dufaston. I very much experience in occasion of the legs or foots. Whether will do much harm to me such treatment finally. The expanded analysis of a blood almost in norm or rate (the hemoglobin is lowered). Very much I hope for your efficient advice or council.