PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear, the Doctor!! Here already the second mens. A cycle to me do or make stimulation an ovary...

Dividing, 28 years
22.08.2004, 04:32
Dear, the Doctor!! Here already the second mens. A cycle to me do or make stimulation of an ovary. It has been for the first time appointed or nominated klostelbegit with 5 go on 9, and on 13 j day profazi (including US which has shown presence of a dominant or prepotent follicle) + on 17 (the follicle has bursted) on 26 Utrozhestan. I not zaberemenila. To destination the doctor the second attempt under the same scheme or plan but a little the increased dose is now conducted. Tell or say please, whether there is a probability zaberemenit this time and whether there is vobshche an ovulation, whether is ripened at me jajtsakletka. Still I measure BT, but here today already 14 day, I temperature below 37. Thanks in advance!!

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.08.2004, 13:16
It is necessary to define or determine hormones + to do or make the test for an ovulation, basically pregnancy it is possible or probable, if not t other deviations or rejections (giperprolaktinemija transitional, giperandrogenija, a semen at the husband fertilnaja)