PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Your advice or council is very necessary to me. At me is liked chelove...

Elena
21.08.2004, 23:51
Hello, the doctor! Your advice or council is very necessary to me. I have a liked person, we about one year together. It is my the first the man. First we were protected with a condom but when poprobovashli without it or him, have understood, that what is it " a palate and the ground "! And the initiative proceeded for my part. Now here already half a year we "are protected" preryvnym by the sexual certificate or act - that me and frightens... t. To children I would like NOT EARLIER than 27 YEARS, and now to me 18. And so a question in that: what you would advise contraceptives? And whether it will be possible for my partner to finish inside if I shall start them to drink? And more: whether early to me to drink garmonalnye tablets if I want children very much, and very much it is not fast...?

Irtuganov N.S.
22.08.2004, 12:55
Dear Elena! Selection of a preparation needs to be spent individually after consultation of the doctor. In an ideal variant - endokrinologa-the gynecologist.