PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Explain, please, my situation for zdoro is how much dangerous...

Anna
21.08.2004, 03:39
Hello! Explain, please, my situation is how much dangerous to health of the future child?
Term 35 36 ned., height of a uterine fundus of 29 sm, a grasp of a stomach or belly 95, a head low to an input or entrance in a small basin, bipariet. The size of a head of 87 mm (35 36 ned.), diameter of an abdominal cavity of 90 mm (33 34 ned.), length of a femur of 67 mm (35 36 ned.), Thickness of a placenta of 42 mm, a degree maturities I-II, non-uniformly utolshchena, a blood flow in norm or rate. On the basis of small height of a uterus and a tummy of a fetus and a thick placenta put SZRP with a placental failure, stack in a hospital. Whether the diagnosis is correctly exposed? How SZRP can affect or have an effect the child (in fact a head in norm or rate)? Whether late "podrashchivat" the child? Children with weight 2, 5 3 kg, at them at all SZRP Are born? I have given birth to the daughter with weight 3600, 53 see Was a good big stomach or belly, though too on a background of a fetoplacental failure. Please, respond more in detail, we very much experience. On ten doctors which catch at a head at a kind of my stomach or belly, it is necessary only one which calms or abirritates and speaks, that I shall give birth to the normal healthy child. Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.08.2004, 10:24
The diagnosis is exposed correctly - SZRP asymmetrical type, most likely - the oligotrophy plodab but speaks about a placental failure on such term incorrectly. It is possible to spend treatment of the house in current of 10 days, to make control US with dopplerom, at conservation and advance of changes in a placenta a delivery.