PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I on 14 week of pregnancy. The doctor has diagnosed - hlamidio...

Lena
20.08.2004, 20:45
Hello. I on 14 week of pregnancy. The doctor has diagnosed - a clamidiosis. How he is treated during pregnancy and whether it is necessary to treat it or him now? Still would like to learn or find out, whether it is possible for pregnant women to paint hair? Thanks

Irina
22.08.2004, 02:14
I about a clamidiosis have learned or have found out on 5 week (it was surveyed in occasion of an anemia), handed over the analysis in 10 days after conception. Then also handed over analizy-they were positive. At pregnancy nothing was treated, because very much doubted of the reason of its or his occurrence both at me, and at the husband (we were unique partners each other) though, certainly, to catch a clamidiosis it is possible different ways, but at its or his my relatives too was not. Has given birth in time to the healthy child. (the truth of an eye of the child right after sorts or labors have processed 0, 5 % Unguentum Erytgromycyni (and to you I advise to make too most). In a year after sorts or labors has handed over the repeated analysis, and there any clamidiosis. Here also think itself, to be treated or not. If there are on that reasons to be treated it is necessary. Treat a clamidiosis antibiotics. And hair to paint it is not recommended.

akush
22.08.2004, 09:25
This question needs to be solved with vrachem having on arms or hand results of analyses on a clamidiosis.