PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I long time was protected by condoms. Now I want the priest...

masha
20.08.2004, 02:48
Hello. I long time was protected by condoms. Now I wish to try or taste farmateks in a combination to the interrupted sexual certificate or act. As you concern to such kind of contraception

Soboleva L.I.
20.08.2004, 13:57
Hello! The interrupted sexual certificate or act does not increase or enlarge reliability of preservation. And spermitsidy (to which concerns Farmateks) are effective on 75 80 %. Hence, opredennyj the risk of undesirable pregnancy vse-taki exists. If you want reliable protection - combine farmateks with condoms - efficiency of a method is close to 100 %.

Gillian
21.08.2004, 05:48
Dear, Masha! Certainly sensations, applying a condom, consider or count that "any", but a condom and spermitsidy, it I think even more purely or cleanly.
Think of tablets, descend or go to the doctor, consult, he will help or assist you to pick up that is necessary. Success!!!

Olja
22.08.2004, 09:21
Masha, do not count ONLY on Farmateks. I was protected by it or him (suppositories) three months, is strict under the instruction (demands there rigid enough, it it is necessary to tell or say), first two all was normal, and on the third - focus is not has gone right. I am going to on vacuum, mood any.. Now to me right after it or him will make an injection (I in England live) and with farmateksom to communicate or be bound any more I shall not be. And you probably, is better to talk to the doctor about tablets or that there still or even, and to not risk.