PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Whether predisposition to a cancer or a tumour of a brain having passed can...

Marina
22.08.2004, 01:18
Hello! Whether predisposition to a cancer or a tumour of a brain can to be passed by right of succession? And iz-for what there can be a cancer (tumour) of a brain? The cancer and a tumour of a brain are different diseases? At cousin (on mum) sisters of my husband were a cancer of a brain which she has passed the son (the nephew of the husband) being the pregnant woman. My relatives precisely do not know, but it seems, that at the boy a nonmalignant tumour. Its or his mum had numerous tumours of a brain. Whether there could be they iz-what she hurted or was ill;was sick, for example, an epilepsy or has had been ill with an encephalitis (meningitis)? Or its or her father when was in Ghana nuclear doctrines there were spent, and it kak-that was reflected in its or his gene pool? But the most important question which excites me: whether has a cancer (tumour) of a brain of its or his cousin the hereditary nature? What and where it is possible to hand over the analysis? How to survey our child and the husband at the same time? Can to us it is impossible get or start children more? Whether can to the child and the husband to be passed predisposition?

Kuznetsova E.A.
22.08.2004, 08:16
Cancer and tumour - different diseases.
Probably, that the cancer is caused by influence on sex cells of the father, but it only the assumption.
In your case it is better to address for "internal" consultation to genetics, but it is obligatory with the exact diagnosis of the sister and its or her child.