PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After 5 years of reception of tablets 2 years could not become pregnant, treated dysfunction...

Svetlana
19.08.2004, 17:08
After 5 years of reception of tablets 2 years could not become pregnant, treated dysfunction. After a birth of the child put to filch, but she "has fallen out". Again I drink regividon, from it or him me not toshnit, I transfer or carry well, but I am afraid "to earn" dysfunction again. Can do or make is more often breaks in reception. Though badly I transfer or carry "reorganization" of an organism. Can that will advise? To me of 35 years.

Soboleva L.I.
21.08.2004, 09:02
Dear Svetlana! To guarantee, that after long reception the COOK at you will come or step or there will not come or step dysfunction of ovaries, certainly, it is impossible. Frequent breaks in reception the COOK are fraught with the raised or increased risk of pregnancy at this time and disturbances of a cycle. Basically you can to try accept mini-drank or saw, they do not suppress an ovulation.

Svetlana
22.08.2004, 07:31
Thanks for the answer. If it is possible, tell more in detail, that such mini-drank or saw. And more a question: during pregnancy I had a raised or an increased sexuality, and now any, understand, is what is it connected with hormonal reorganization of an organism, but whether it is impossible to return by means of any preparations prezhnne a status.