PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! Prompt, please. I was on reception at the doctor (assays...

Ksjusha
21.08.2004, 03:04
Good afternoon, the doctor! Prompt, please. I was on reception at the doctor (a problem: irregular monthly). She posomtrela me on an armchair, and oyen strenno, she has not taken from me a smear. Whether whether can see the doctors is of disturbance or not, it negligent attitude can is simple. I simply collide or face with it or this vprevye, is usual doctors first of all take a smear. She has appointed or nominated to hand over to me analyses on hormones and to be surveyed at the endocrinologist. Enodkrinolog at survey has told or said, that visible disturbances are not present and that everyone will show analyses. For now vrach-the gynecologist has advised me to drink Mersilon. I yet did not hand over analyses. The preliminary analysis - dysfunction of ovaries. What do you think in this occasion?

Irtuganov N.S.
21.08.2004, 14:18
Dear Ksjusha! I think, that " dysfunction of ovaries " it not diaognoz, and ascertaining of disturbances of a menstrual cycle available you. Specification of character of changes can be made by results of additional inspection. I before reception of results of analyses would refrain from application of preparations. On smears possible or probable infectious diseases and as infectious process has no the attitude or relation to your complaints are defined or determined, the doctor has not found or considered expedient these researches. And the direction to the endocrinologist, and is even better. To endokrinologu-to the gynecologist it is absolutely correct.

Lena
22.08.2004, 04:42
If in you at survey the doctor has not found out features of type of reddening or bad vydeleny she can and not do or make a smear because looks or appears very well. Problems with monthly are usually connected with hormones or endocrinologic or endocrinology disturbances, here she and has directed you to corresponding or meeting expert.