PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 32 years, has addressed to the gynecologist in occasion of dysfunction (no...

Olga
21.08.2004, 21:33
Hello! To me 32 years, has addressed to the gynecologist in occasion of dysfunction (there is no regular cycle), the general or common status "any", it was surveyed: US of organs of a small basin - solderings, cystic structure or frame of ovaries, (pregnancy is not present), a uterus without ptologii, US of a thyroid gland - without patalogii, mamografija - fibro - a cystic mastopathy, all analyses a blood, urine, Saccharum, fljuroografija, smears in norm or rate. Monthly there are no 3 months, sometimes there is a break up to 6 months To the oculist has addressed for the prescription on glasses or spots and was found out, that at me the raised or increased ophthalmotonus and the doctor has explained it to that dysfunction is guilty, has advised to become the donor, has named my status " the compelled or forced climacterium ". The gynecologist still yet has not appointed or nominated treatment, as is sick. Explain to me pozhaljsta what treatment planning on the basis of my analyses will be, and that it is possible to undertake to facilitate the status, I very badly feel myself (delicacy, muscular and headaches, inflow, at me VSD on hypertonic type). Thankful in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.08.2004, 03:58
It is necessary to exclude a pathology of a pituitary body in your situation and to define or determine a level of hormones because such status can be at tumours of a pituitary body.