PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say pozhalusta as will affect or have an effect on we wash health irregular reception are oral...

Katya
21.08.2004, 22:33
Tell or Say pozhalusta as will affect or have an effect on we wash health irregular reception of oral contraceptives: I long time saw Mersilon, then was a break in 2 months, then I have understood that he positively influences a cycle (pains during a menses disappear, vydeleny becomes less) and has started to drink again, after 2 months has again stopped to drink tablets, sechas I am afraid that monthly will be again very much boleznenye and plentiful... And as I am am excited very much with a question, whether I if when I have stopped to drink tablets could become pregnant, was protected on a method of " the interrupted sexual certificate or act ". Prior to the beginning of reception of tablets, being protected thus I did not become pregnant (a regular sexual life in current of 2 years). In advance many thanks.

Maljarskaja M.M.
22.08.2004, 00:33
Method of the interrupted sexual certificate or act not a way of preservation, pregnancy it is probable. In the first month of reception the COOK sometimes there are by-effects.. Which then pass or take place. If often to do or make breaks and to start to drink all over again. That as though all time you frame to yourself this the first kneading. Therefore it is better to drink without preeryvov. If it is pleasant to you, drink easy. Only wait a menses to be convinced, that there is no pregnancy - and drink