PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Calm me, please. A problem here in what. At me nedavn...

Nastja
21.08.2004, 09:00
Hello! Calm me, please. A problem here in what. In me recently have found out genital herpes. I like as have recovered from all external attributes and yesterday on reception my doctor have told or said, that a sexual life it is possible to live with a condom. Today we have followed to this advice or council, but is unexpected from a vagina the blood has gone. Not so much also has quickly stopped, but I have got a fright terribly. Tell or say, we have simply damaged or injured;hurt it any of not begun to live jazvochek there inside (outside ALL has passed or has taken place) or here there can be something more serious? Also what to do or make in both cases? Can, again it is necessary to run to the doctor? Any painful sensations and other inconveniences I do not feel now, even during. I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.08.2004, 00:28
It is impossible to exclude povrezhednie integrity of a mucosa. It is necessary to make a break for 203 days in a sexual life then at repetition of a bleeding it is obligatory to visit or attend the doctor.