PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist me, please. The matter is that on Friday at me si...

Julia
19.08.2004, 10:23
Hello! Help or assist me, please. The matter is that on Friday at me the throat strongly was ill and the temperature (38, 5) has risen. Has drunk Rinzu and Najz, has laid down to sleep, in the morning the throat hurted or was ill;was sick, but felt tolerably. Before, on Thursday, the husband on a labium had a sore (herpes) which has quickly enough dried up, we still pohihihali in the machine or car above it or him, and he has told or said, do not promise. On Saturday, we had a day of magnificent sex, and on Saturday in the evening again the temperature and has appeared a sore at me on vaginalnoj to a labium, I terribly was frightened (never of anything similar was), have counted that she will begin to live, has taken 3 days of a compensatory holiday and from Monday till medium otlezhivalas with the angina of the house. Since Sunday I drink Amoksiklav (antibiotic). On Sunday, sores became more.. To me it became terrible.. They like started to dry up, became covered by scabs, then crusts disappeared and again a sore nabuhala. The lymphonodus left in an inguen has inflamed. Yesterday, was going to with forces, has gone in regional kozhno-venerologic dispaneser, has handed over ekspress-the analysis (on a lues) - that's all right, anything such is not present, still today after 2 results of other analyses (have taken a blood from a vein and a slice of a sore have pinched off). There can be it herpes? And if it is herpes, longly he heals?

Malanova T.B.
21.08.2004, 23:35
Under the description it is similar on acute gerpeticheskuju an infection. Antibiotics to accept it is not necessary. Usually the clinic abates or remits in a week.