PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 29 years, I plan pregnancy. I measure basal t...

Elena
20.08.2004, 16:06
Hello the doctor! To me 29 years, I plan pregnancy. 3 months take basal temperature. First two all was more less normal, but last month monthly send or have come in time, but there was one day, and other 4 days botched work, and temperature to the first day monthly was 36, 6, and then began to rise and now for 8 day of a cycle keeps 37, 0. Pregnancy is absent under the test or dough. State of health good I am not ill) or sick). Before such never was. What is it can be. In advance thanks

Light
21.08.2004, 23:31
Consider or Examine such variants:
1. BT has risen in the middle of a cycle - as usually (t. e. Either has risen, or has not risen-
But it is to habitually given woman).
2. Before menses BT decreases, reaching or achieving value or meanings;importance below 37, 0.
3. From the first, less often 2 3 days of menses BT again RISE, exceeding 37, 0.
Only such sequence testifies to presence of an endometritis.
If BT in P to a phase keeps it is low (36, 9 37, 0), and by time of a menses begins
To rise and keeps above 37, 0 during a menses, most likely, it is a question
About an inflammation of appendages.
Rise BT last 1 2 days of a menses (if she lasts not less than 4 5 days) can
To testify to an inflammation of pipes or (much less often) shejki uteruses - without a lesion
The uterus.
I advise you to be surveyed.