PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse for importunity. If you jasnovidjashchaja - respond: why me that ch...

Ljuba
20.08.2004, 07:30
Excuse for importunity. If you jasnovidjashchaja - respond: why that person has sharply thrown me. I am guilty itself or all business in its or his flashing nature. At it or him on a life all is good, and at me all has ruined. Really to him not vozdastsja for destruction of my child which I waited 11 and mine, probably, koordinalno the spoiled health?

JAsnovidjashchaja
21.08.2004, 07:47
While you are difficult for responding, at you wrong systems of readout. That " the destruction of my child " means, for example!??? Its or His soul and now near to you also waits for the next embodiment. What does " cardinally spoiled health " mean? Certainly, if will not be treated, this set will turn to a so-called HIV, but even then it is possible to correct for all. Understand, ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR ATTITUDE or RELATION to difficulties. They need to be grateful: in fact they clean you. Yet do not change the attitude or relation - and to be treated it is not necessary: I shall clean or remove fuses in the power channels, arisen from insult, and they will appear again. By the way, these fuses - the main reason of impossibility to reach or achieve a discharge in an intimal life.
" To him it will not be rendered "... - Understand, validity the LOWEST level of morals, we now see " as through dim glass " as the apostle was expressed, therefore the main thing - Belief that ALL DEVELOPS In the HELP to the PERSON. Even infections should be grateful.

Val
21.08.2004, 20:52
Ljuba, I wish you forces and success!