PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Wished to consult in occasion of contraception. To me 19 le...

Darya
20.08.2004, 21:24
Hello. Wished to consult in occasion of contraception. To me 19 years, a sexual life live hardly more year, abortions were not, some times accepted postinor. Now I wish to start to accept or OK, or to try or taste an injection depo-probelief. To anybody in this occasion did not consult, to a district clinic to the gynecologist to go it would not be desirable at all (better in any specialized center - by the way, what will advise?) basically health normal, no deviations or rejections visible are present (if to look better for that it is possible probably for something to find, but so like all in norm or rate.) The cycle steady enough, the truth after postinora was a little bit fractured, but then restored. There is a small tendency to corpulence (it in parents) but while I consult - here it disturbs a little - I read in by-effects practically to all OK - augmentation of mass of a body. How much or As far as it is probable? In general - also it would be desirable, and it is pricked. More preferably certainly injections, than tablets, me slozhnovato reception will keep. I ask you to prompt - what analyses need to be made (under the full program) that on maximum to exclude by-effects? It would not be desirable to fracture health.
Can will advise the expert in this question?
Thanks in advance for any information. I wish to weigh all pluss and minuses.

Maljarskaja M.M.
21.08.2004, 20:37
Completeness is almost guaranteed against injections, from modern tablets - is not present.
Full inspection is anaiz bloods on bioimiju and a hemostasis, and tazhke survey, interrogation, the anamnesis.
In your situation are preferable gsovremennye nizkodozirovannye the combined oral contraceptives. ju come, we shall pick up