PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna! At me two questions. 1. What is two-corned mat...

OLGA
21.08.2004, 15:53
Dear Alla Mihajlovna! At me two questions.
1. What is the two-corned uterus and a saddle-like uterus? Soon I wish to become pregnant, but speak, that the hysteroscopy for finding-out is necessary, that vse-taki I have. On laparoskopii-suspicion on saddle-like, on UZI-on two-corned. Than it is dangerous? And how my planned pregnancy? She very much becomes complicated?
2. Longly I fly or treat (yes two years uzhe-the periods...) a thrush. prolechivaju-like as it is normal, then comes menstruatsija-and all all over again. I the doctor sighs and speaks, that now everything, coming on reception, complain of it, and it is the present or true problem. Practically nobody can consult. What to do or make? Accepted also Nistatinum + Suppositories with bifidobakterinom. And polizhinaks tried or tasted... What to do or make? If with it or this to become pregnant, what consequences.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.08.2004, 18:44
Two-corned uterus and saddle-like uterus it more or less expressed degree of the same developmental anomalies of a uterus - disturbance of merge mjullerovyh ducts, and more expressed defect at a two-corned uterus. For specification of the diagnosis the hysteroscopy, and a hysterography - a roentgen of a uterus (in first half of cycle) is carried out not. Danger consists in difficulty vynashivanija - the risk of an abortion is higher. If you plan pregnancy become pregnant, but observation and prophylaxis of complications is required. By way of a thrush - it is necessary to exclude all other infections. To make crop with definition chuvstvietlnosti to preparations, to define or determine the immune status and to spend complex lechenie-there are no absolutely incurable inflammatory processes. If with etim to become pregnant, all depends on what microbe poisons to you a life. If uslovnopatogennyj type kandidy - that no trouble. If the chlamydia or a virus - can be a becoming infected of a fetus, an abortion and tp.