PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I am pregnant, term of 8 weeks. On 4 beremennoti has accepted tabl...

olja
15.08.2004, 05:32
Hello, I am pregnant, term of 8 weeks. On 4 beremennoti has accepted a tablet postinora, t. To. Did not know, that it is pregnant. It to not be reflected in any way on development of the child? On 4 week did or made US, that's all right. Thanks

The anonym
18.08.2004, 12:46
Threat of an abortion or premature birth or births most likely will not be reflected in the child in any way (though in such cases advise to visit or attend the genetics), and here, is. But it too is improbable, t. To. For 8 weeks it already kak-nibud would show itself.

Anja
19.08.2004, 17:58
At me the girlfriend "was protected" postinorom (though has probably drunk later than it is necessary, here and has not worked), the daughter goes already to the second class, in her was not reflected in any way! But that to soul or douche was quieter better and pravdo to ginetiku.

evromedprestizh
21.08.2004, 18:03
Ber-t develops is a parameter of that with her all is good. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.