PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, at me to you 2 questions. I wish to hand over analyses up to pregnancy...

TATJANA
18.08.2004, 01:19
Zdrastvujte, at me to you 2 questions.
I wish to hand over analyses up to pregnancy, on a rubella, chlamydias and other analyses, wished to go today, but I yesterday have drunk 2 bottles of beer and was afraid, what alcohol povlejaet on results of analyses, how much it would be necessary that has passed or has taken place days after acceptance of alcohol, 1 day suffices or necessary more?
And more I wished to ask if at me the analysis on krasnohu will appear, that I in the childhood did not hurt or be ill;be sick it is necessary to do or make an inoculation from a rubella, in fact it is necessary to wait 3 months and so longly to wait not hochetsja, whether greater or big probability of that during pregnancy I zoboleju 7

Ekaterina.
21.08.2004, 17:30
Looking in what way analyses to hand over, sometimes to drink beer even it is necessary and to eat something acute. But usually the doctor speaks it. And in your case of 1 day it is enough. If a rubella did not hurt or be ill;be sick - an inoculation to make better. Especially, if there is a contact to children going to a garden. Can and not do or make but then very cautiously to concern to dialogue and public places. Personally I did not do or make, simply nobody has prompted. And one girl observed at my doctor, has made cleaning, t. To. Was ill with a rubella. I think, that it is better poberechsja and to make. Success.