PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wandering cyst

Svetlana
21.08.2004, 13:38
Hello!
At me such problem: on shejke uteruses has appeared any shishechka, I have gone to the gynecologist, she, having examined and having taken a smear, what is it wandering cyst (unfortunately now I shall not recollect the exact name in Latin, a cyst - cyanotic color) on a background of hormonal disturbance, t has told or said. e. She can appear and disappear. Has appointed or nominated to spend on drink Marvelon and Logest. I have spent on drink Marvelon, but this cyst was not gone. And more: during monthly she becomes less, but does not disappear. Monthly became more poor and go about 3 days. What is it can be for a cyst? What to me to do or make?

mariamm
21.08.2004, 17:13
Changes monthly - because of marvelona. A cyst or endometrioidnaja (most likely), or simply cyst of a cervical gland. Neither that, nor another, without special complaints about which you do not speak, does not demand treatment. endometrioidnaja the cyst will not pass or not take place itself under action of hormonal preparations. But it or she can and be not touched or not tampered with. How she to you stirs or prevents? You constantly check it or her to the touch? So you will be treated not only for it or her, but also from infections and traumas mucous shejki uteruses.