PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me following problems- Monthly, like regular (n...

Natalia
17.08.2004, 01:28
Good afternoon.
At me following problems-
Monthly, like regular (begin in the last - the first dates, a cycle gde-those 30 days), but sometimes happen "failures", t. e. Can come a week earlier, and then also under "schedule". Though it is rare or infrequent (single instance).
Pass or Take place always - to a miscellaneous, sometimes the stomach or belly terribly hurts, two tablets No-shpa rescue or save;salvage only, sometimes pass or take place in general is not appreciable almost, but here only both in those and in other cases happens, that they begin and come to an end poor or scanty vydelenijami a little brownish color. And on end (again taki not always) clots (similar on mucous) are allocated.
Now, as to a problem number or room 2-
Sometimes there is a pain in mammary glands, at what not always during monthly. Sometimes for long up to them (week), and sometimes week, and even two, after them. How to explain a pain words I do not know, but the slight on a breast are already complex or difficult for suffering or bearing pressing.
At the doctor I was (it, likely, washing 3 problem) and *61514;
First in a district clinic have exhausted from me all blood, but anything except for shortage of an iodine in an organism have not found out, then me have directed to a women hospital (m. Serpukhov), and there, probably very competent doctor having looked or seen everything, that is written in a map and having listened to my problems (not coming off a map) has told or said: And you do not consider or count, what at you excess weight? . JA-that, certainly so all life I consider or count, though at body height of 164 sm, 59 kg weigh, but all time I try to grow thin but it seems to me, that my weight not so superfluous, that from it or him there would be problems. On what she to me has confidently told or said: Yes is not present, from it or this and began to talk profusely further on this subject, and then having taken from a pile of brochures top has stretched to me. Kakaja-any sinenkaja knizhechka with advertising the alimentary additive for growing thin where the Kcal, etc. Then nadavala is written in what how much to me of any diets and has registered drops "Mastodion", vitamin E and tablets "Veroshperon" (ostensibly from the raised or increased hairness , but the word about it on tablets is not specified, only about a varicose phlebectasia, puffiness of legs or foots, etc.) From its or her all references I have realized only "Mastodion". Here I drink it or him the second month, and like monthly pass or take place bezbolezneno. The truth two weeks was in holiday, with "Mastodionom" the break has turned out and here now I am again excruciated from a stethalgia. (though about three days ago the beginnings it or him to drink and like easier).
In general if it is possible or probable, nemogli you even to assume, what is it can be, can any zobolevanie, the truth excess weight can and I should grow thin urgently? Simply time to spend the day and the night in hospitals and out-patient departments at me is not present (I work, I study), and health disturbs.
And, if it is possible to send the answer on p-natalya@yandex. ru

In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
17.08.2004, 19:05
Excess weight ts is not present you. It is not necessary to grow thin. Mastodinon it is necessary to drink 3 6 months. Pains in mammary glands can be connected with a cycle (mastalgija), and can be connected and with a mastopathy. It is necessary - taki to visit all at mammologa. The bases for reception veroshpirona at you are not present. Alimentary additives to accept it is not necessary.

Natalia
21.08.2004, 17:09
With it or this it is clear, thanks.
And what you can tell or say in occasion of vydeleny in the beginning and in the extremity or end meschnyh?