PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. One of these days has visited or attended the gynecologist (0, 5 years go everyone), have taken mA...

Katerina
20.08.2004, 14:42
Hello. One of these days has visited or attended the gynecologist (0, 5 years go everyone), have taken a smear, he has appeared not so good (has put still that in the summer I and my husband had a rest in Anapa, lived in private or individual hotel, I have told or said about it or this to the doctor) and to me have suggested to hand over the analysis on PTSR. Have taken the analysis on five infections: trihomoniaz, hlomidioz, gardnerella vaginalis, biovary Ur. urealyticum PARVO and 960 and mycoplsma genitalium/Last infection at me also have found out. The doctor has not given me full informatsiii concerning this infection, has told or said only, that she is passed sexual by, then has written out treatment and all. But, the matter is that already during three years I live only with one man, in itself confidence 100 percentage. Still, I handed over the analysis on PTSR (etizhe infections) two years ago, at me have found out nothing. In this connection, the first question: whether the mycoplasmosis (I have understood, what illness or disease so is called) peredovatsja not only sexual by can???
I have read through attributes of this disease, but, both at me, and at my husband they are absent. The second question: whether there can be an analysis erroneous???
Thanks. Good luck.

Malanova T.B.
21.08.2004, 16:09
The analysis can be is false positive. I advise in its or his other place peresdat.