PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Last monthly were (have begun) on March, 2nd, has made the test (which about two floor...

Anna
18.08.2004, 05:11
Last monthly were (have begun) on March, 2nd, has made the test (which with two strias) and result vrodeby positive, but one stria of very light color. Whether it means that I am pregnant, and the stria light because term while small can? Momozhite please as mozhite......

The anonym
19.08.2004, 04:20
You most likely are pregnant, and a stria at all snachalo light, t. To. Term small...

The anonym
20.08.2004, 09:29
It is difficult to advise something in this situation, but nevertheless: vo-the first the test it is necessary to do or make since morning, vo-the second, I now too am pregnant also these tests have shown too most, and in general I advise you to descend or go to the doctor and to hand over necessary analyses

Tatyana
21.08.2004, 11:43
I think, that you are pregnant. At me the test the first days ten gave a light second stria, gradually the truth, become all is more dark. I understand your status, itself few times in day did or made the test - it would be desirable definiteness. Now here term already desyt weeks. Has understood, that the statement about exact diagnostics of pregnancy in the first day of a delay is an advertising statement.