PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, whether tell or say please there can be problems with beremenost...

Anastas
12.08.2004, 01:15
Hello, whether tell or say please there can be problems with beremenostju if I drink three years tri-mersi, at me hr. A cystitis, fine stones in kidneys, I want zaberemen year through two, now to me 21 up to what you rekamenduete to give birth or travail? THANKS

Ekaterina
14.08.2004, 16:33
It is difficult to speak about problems, which else is not present. I think, that they will be, but how much or as far as will affect or influence on vynashivanie - will be zavisit in many respects and from you (as will be observed often at the doctor to lay down in hospital if necessary to carry out all references). On your place I would be adjusted or be set up that it is necessary to struggle with many malaises and difficulties, but in fact the child of it or this costs or stands. And when to give birth or travail - to you only 21, still to the sea of time. Doctors consider or count, that the first labors are favorable in 23 25, well you understand, that all this individually. And when will decide to begin attempts to become pregnant - pass or take place inspections at the doctor, hand over analyses (infections + on your problems) Probably, will treat you. In any case, inspection up to pregnancy for you will play a greater or big role.

Anastas
16.08.2004, 09:29
Thanks, Ekaterina, and you the doctor?

Ekaterina
18.08.2004, 01:49
My the first obrazovnie - honey.
Plus of an expert.

Anastas
21.08.2004, 11:01
Many thanks!