PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! To me of 30 years. I did not have a pregnancy. During on...

Irina
21.08.2004, 00:43
Hello the Doctor!
To me of 30 years. I did not have a pregnancy. During polugodane it is or are protected with the husband. Have sounded the alarm. I have issued not the cheap insurance in an out-patient department to be surveyed. Having visited at the gynecologist, has understood, that this process can be tightened or delayed and my insurance is not eternal. For the beginning from me have taken a smear on venerich diseases. I have come with the temperature schedule, the doctor have told or said, that my schedule on hardly holds out otsenki-three. Also that is possible or probable, at me not permeability or... Voobshchem it is difficult to judge from the first. As I hurted or was ill;was sick venerich diseases I can have adherent or adhesive processes earlier.
Advise to begin with what my researches? And how pobystreeeto to make? On how much I have understood, I need to direct or refer on the sly the doctor, to prompt, and can make that and syo. My insurance allows to do or make almost all procedures free of charge, but doctors often do not direct or refer. And even more often patients do not know, that they have vozhmozhnost sdelot them in an out-patient department. Or my-patients we do not know the name of these procedures
Thanks for the answer

Rabaev S.G.
21.08.2004, 10:08
Investigate or Research a hormonal structure
Execute US monitoring
Under indications (it is defined or determined nevertheless treating vrachem, instead of on-lajn the adviser) - GSG.