PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, To me 22 years. Within last 6 months me have tortured races...

Olga
19.08.2004, 14:22
Hello,
To me 22 years. Within last 6 months I was tortured by extensions (strii) in district of breeches and byoder. vrachi-therapists, examining all this beauty, set 2 standard questions: whether I gave birth or travailled and whether I was pregnant. As I was not is pregnant, and that juolee did not give birth or travail, doctors sent me to endocrinologists and gynecologists. I have dared to address to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist to consult. The doctor has seemed expert and enough competent. I at once on a place have made uzi, have seen on a picture, that I have uterus, ovaries and that there are no yellow bodies:) The doctor recommended me to trace quantity or amount of the calories consumed in day, and also to hand over a blood on analyses on Oestradiolum, Progesteronum, Testosteron-Depotum and something or something else - all on 6 j day of a cycle, that I have successfully made. The small moment. When I handed over analyses in laboratory, at me veins were not visible anywhere, therefore the laboratory assistant has been compelled or forced to take a small amount of a blood from a vein more close to a brush of an arm or a hand. The quantity or amount of a blood was really ridiculous, and the laboratory assistant has decided to make the analysis in small probirochke - "tsentrifuzhke". Keep to the point. Parameters the following: Oestradiolum - 5; Prolactinum - 7, 6; Testosteron-Depotum - 2, 5; a level of a hydrocortisone (morning) - 190 nmol/item
When was to the doctor with results, she has looked or seen still time on extension who have considerably decreased and became faded and almost imperceptible, the doctor to me has told or said, that, considering the small size of the uterus, lowered Oestradiolum, it will be difficult to me to conceive, and especially to bear or take out the child. Though, I do not know, from a ceiling she this everything, whether that, has told or said. Not examining, she has written to me the diagnosis " primary sterility or barrenness " and has asked: " well, we shall treat? " To me only the only thing is not clear: from what she has taken, that me this question too interests, in fact I have come to her on consultation in occasion of extensions; really on the basis of 2 parameters (umenshenaja a uterus and lowered Oestradiolum) it is possible to draw a conclusion on primary sterility or barrenness?!! Or the doctor - the charlatan also wishes to earn money? Yes, we is valid with the guy within a year we try to conceive the child, but it is meanwhile ineffectual. Help or assist, please, that all this nonsense can mean?
In advance all thanks

Malanova T.B.
20.08.2004, 17:47
Strii are not treated. These are features of your exchange. It is desirable to not grow stout. The unitary US and hormonal inspection really are not the indication for treatment.

Firsov@mail.ru
21.08.2004, 09:49
Kind to you day!!!
I shall help or assist on any distance and I shall give you of 100 % a guarantee that you will be with yours
The genetic child. Conception from the first attempt or podsadki 100 %. And if at
You genital organs by way of that and substitute mum is not required. And
Also for special slucheev I search for substitute mum. Payment while 10000 + 200 $
pomesjatsam about 4 months. Can live at me in any apartment at Me them much.

I shall help or assist luboj to the woman to have genetic child IVF costs or stands 800 +
I guarantee my any your percent or interests that the fetus at any girl will not be thrown off is
Such technology. 3205850 Moscow. Vasily. All depends not on medicines and from
nano which I know technologies.