PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 38 years. At me constant "precancerous" tumours (malignant while...

Elena_N
20.08.2004, 09:52
To me of 38 years. At me constant "precancerous" tumours (malignant while nothing is revealed): in 25 years an adenomatosis of a uterus (have cured UPK-17), tumours in mammary glands (in 30 years - operation of a glandular tumour on one breast, but "fine" tumours still there have remained as the surgeon has told or said), one month ago there was an operation on excision of a part shejki uteruses iz-for a huge fibrous polyp and a heap of fine polyps. Erosions shejki uteruses is in general constantly (cauterized). But a question such: whether it is possible for me to accept hormonal contraceptive tablets? (the variant of a condom does not approach or suit). And if it is possible, advise please, what tablets it is more safe from the point of view of an oncology? I think, abortions in any case will be more harmful to my health if to not be protected. In advance thanks.

Savchenko A.A.
21.08.2004, 09:35
TO APPOINT or NOMINATE goronalnyj a preparation probably only after internal consultation and if necessary after inspection. The given preparations have series of contraindications and side effects.