PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. I address to you for the first time, but heard h much...

Natalia
20.08.2004, 15:23
Good afternoon, the doctor. I address to you for the first time, but heard good responses much. At me here what question. I recently have married, 7 months am protected to Diana, have decided to get or start the child, since August I stop to drink tablets. How much I should have a rest" before to become pregnant? And the second question. Several months ago I had legoke a burning sensation in the field of a vagina, an itch after the sexual certificate or act, at the husband on a genital pojavilost some small borings, he has gone to the doctor and to him have told or said, what is it a thrush. But vydeleny, characteristic for a thrush at me was not. I was treated "terzhinonom", muzh-klotrimozol, all has passed or has taken place, but recently signs have again repeated. Really the thrush has accepted chronic character? In advance thanks for the answer.

Maljarskaja M.M.
21.08.2004, 09:26
Vo-the first terhinan does not cure a thrush. Vo-the second, the itch washes to be caused or called kodilomami. Otdyhat after reception it is not necessary for Diana