PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! Prompt pregnancy of 30 weeks, but me very much nastorazh...

Olja
19.08.2004, 22:38
The dear Doctor! Prompt pregnancy of 30 weeks, but me very much guards, and excites that movements of the child sometimes remind "tremor", t more likely. e. They very rhythmical, (as though, a leg or pinch or the handle very much often moves). I was on uzi, the doctor has told or said, that all in norm or rate. But nevertheless it very much disturbs me, can at small any problems, deviations or rejections?! Yesterday saw transfer that at sick of an epilepsy, cramps can be shown in a womb. I awfully worry, there was spoken, that the reason of this terrible disease can be not only the hereditary factor, but also everyones there congenital anomalies, a hypoxia, t. d. At me (and at the husband) anybody in a sort this disease did not suffer, but here the movements similar to cramps, arise. Such sensation, that some seconds shivers a stomach or belly. Very much I worry for the dochurku!!! It is very grateful to you for a fast reply! Very much I wait, thanks. <<To return to conference

Malanova T.B.
21.08.2004, 08:04
Olja, it is not necessary to wind itself. Wear easy. Kazhdaju feels movements on the .