PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me of 37 years, to the husband stolkozhe. We live in Piterburge. Doctors...

Elena of Item
20.08.2004, 06:41
Hello, the doctor! To me of 37 years, to the husband stolkozhe. We live in Piterburge. Doctors recommended us EKO-IKSI. Now we collect analyses and the information on city. To us have told or said, that at the woman after 35 the chance of a birth of the child with a syndrome of the Down increases or is enlarged and consequently it is necessary to do or make predimplantatsionnuju check (izvenite if was mistaken in the name of procedure). Tell or say, whether really it is necessary to do or make such procedure where she is spent and how much it can cost. The question on necessity and costs is very important, therefore as in agents are limited. In advance thanks

Kamenetskij B.A.
21.08.2004, 07:28
predimplantatsionnaja diagnostics does not exclude presence of chromosomal disturbances at a fetus and your age is not the obligatory indication for carrying out of this research, and here prenatal diagnostics (t. e. Already after offensive or approach of pregnancy) after 35 years it is necessary for women without dependence from a method of conception. Similar diagnostics as predimplantatsionnaja, and prenatal it is spent in our clinic. And predimplntatsionnaja diagnostics in Petersburg is spent only in our clinic (once again I wish to emphasize, that in your case she is not obligatory). Cost of carrying out of such diagnostics from 800 euros. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./