PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening. A duration of gestation of 16 weeks, on 12 week laid on sohraneni...

anna
09.08.2004, 12:17
Good evening. A duration of gestation of 16 weeks, on 12 week laid on conservation, in couple of days it is necessary long flight (13 hours) very much I am afraid, that I shall lose the child, but I can fly (family problems), what probability of that that all proidet is successful, prompt please,

Ekaterina.
12.08.2004, 07:59
All depends on with what diagnosis you laid on conservation, than were treated? How after therapy of feel? Flight is not dangerous, your status if you have not recovered is dangerous only or something or something else disturbs.

anna
15.08.2004, 19:48
I had hematoma and a hypertonus of a uterus (till now precisely I do not know what is it such) treated noshpoj, suppositories, djufaston, hemostatic nyxes. Vposlednie some days twist a stomach or belly and legs or foots but I shall not understand iz-for weathers (at me so legs or foots react to humidity and a cold) or at me again a tonus. Just in case I DRINK NOSHPU + SUPPOSITORIES

evromedprestizh
17.08.2004, 20:30
For secure accept noshpu 2 4 times and 3 times a papaverine. It is better to postpone flight what can be more important than the child? The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ekaterina.
21.08.2004, 06:28
Anja, in this case I do not advise you anywhere to go. I with a hypertonus passed or took place up to sorts or labors, noshpa any more did not help or assist, it was necessary to drink ginipral + Finoptinum, toward the end heart already jumped out from it or him. Save pregnancy, success to you!