PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchyonochki, all greetings! Tell or say can somebody from you with collided or faced under...

Lilja
08.08.2004, 16:15
Devchyonochki, all greetings! Tell or say can from you somebody collided or faced with similar "problem". Pregnancy of 23 weeks. Earlier all time slept on a stomach or belly, now I try to fall asleep edgewise, but I wake up often laying on half on a stomach or belly, all time spohvatyvajus, I wake up at night... Whether I can "knock down" the kid or do much harm to him if I can turn over on a stomach or belly at night??? Thanks all who will respond. Success and health all!!!

Elena
09.08.2004, 04:34
At me pregnancy of 28 weeks. Edgewise to sleep not so conveniently, I too all time was filled up on a stomach or belly. Try to put with itself a small pillow and oblakachivatsja on it or her. Be not afraid, you will not knock down the child.

Lilja
13.08.2004, 04:18
Thanks Elena, I shall try manipulation to do with a pillow!!!: 0)

Ira
16.08.2004, 14:43
The husband too speaks me, that waking up at night, sees as I sleep on a stomach or belly though me to present such to my 25 weeks difficultly:) Probably, the organism has a rest how to him conveniently, I do not think, that it is necessary to worry in this occasion...

Anna
20.08.2004, 07:22
At me too most. The truth term - is less - than 19 weeks. But too constantly I wake up on one party or side of a stomach or belly. I do not know, how with it or this to struggle.

Victoria
21.08.2004, 05:32
Probably at all such problem,