PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Help or assist, please! To Me 23 years. 3 3, 5 months ago at me...

Ekaterina
20.08.2004, 21:13
Good afternoon! Help or assist, please! To Me 23 years. 3 3, 5 months ago at me was a cystitis and have found out sand in kidneys. The doctor has written out preparations "Palinum" and "tsiston" + to drink much. Gde-for 1 2 days all pain has passed or has taken place that. But I drank preparations as the doctor - 2 weeks has told or said. Now we with the husband prepare for pregnancy and on ours calculations conception dolno to occur or happen in 4 5 days. And today at me characteristic attributes of a cystitis have again begun: a urodynia, constant "desire" to descend or go in a toilet. Prompt, whether it is possible for me to use these or it 4 5 days preparations "Palinum" and "tsiston" (last time they have fine helped or assisted, but at "Palinum" in anotatsii costs or stands " contraindications - pregnancy). We very much want and we wait for this pregnancy and long time counted during what time better - t. e. otkazvatsja from it or her it would not be desirable. On the other hand, the exacerbation of a cystitis causes both a pain and trouble: instead of whether will do much harm it to the future to the "conceived" kid? Prompt, please, that it is possible to accept in such situation?! In advance thanks!

Malanova T.B.
21.08.2004, 01:42
It is necessary to treat a cystitis, it is necessary to be protected. It is necessary to hand over the analysis wet.