PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Future mums! On myself I know, that it will be complex or difficult to choose a carriage. Here clause or article on...

It is useful
17.08.2004, 01:44
Future mums! On myself I know, that it will be complex or difficult to choose a carriage. Here clause or article has got, can to you it is useful.. The Very first transport
In spite of the fact that in the market it is possible to find set of carriages which seem both beautiful, and convenient, to choose that, that will approach or suit you, not tak-that is simple. What here you will do or make: complexity of a choice - a underside of abundance of the goods.
Besides the pregnant young lady is extremely badly capable to concentrate on technical features of a vehicle for the kid. As a result something is quite often bought the extremely inconvenient in application. So in due time happens with me. Having tormented by couple of months and having mourned over irrevocably escaped money, I have bought or purchased one more this time convenient, a carriage. That to you such has not occured or happened, I advise to pay attention to the following moments.
Miracle of technics or technical equipment
For today exists three basic kinds of carriages: crables, walking carriages and carriages two one. And last kind shares on two:
koljaski-transformers where the berth for the lying kid is easily transformed to a walking carriage for sedentary or walking;
Carriages in which on the same basis it is possible to establish or install both a crable, and a walking seat and even a children's autoarmchair.
However other classification - on ability of a carriage to develop will be more "speaking. In fact its or her weight depends on it or this in many respects, an opportunity to change position of the handle and convenience of transportation (in the street, houses, in the car, in other transport, shops and t. Item).
With koljaskoj-a crable are familiar practically all. This model has undergone least changes though modern variants are distinguished with rather small size of a basket, carriages are adjusted or regulated on height and at them position of the handle, as a rule, varies. A crable put or fold most less often - perhaps, only by transportation in the car and for storage. A basket remove or take out, and the chassis lower or omit up to a level of wheels, from all dimensions receiving a prize only on height.
The carriages developing by a principle of the book, - basically it is transformers - borrow or occupy too enough place in the combined kind and are not so convenient at transportation. The top part of a carriage simply falls down to a level of wheels, as pages closed in the book. The height of a carriage thus, naturally, decreases, and here the width remains former. By the way, it is important, that and in the combined kind such carriage could stand.
The carriages developing by a principle of a cane is basically the facilitated walking variants. Though happen also such from which the crable then handles are reduced together with simultaneous pressing a bottom of a carriage is preliminary removed or preliminary taken out. The carriage thus develops both on height, and on width. Wheels appear pressed to each other, that the sizes the chassis essentially reduces.
Transformers and walks happen also three-wheeled. Such carriages are chosen by the advanced parents who involve design and a maneuverability. At purchase it is necessary to pay attention to, whether the forward wheel (differently at turn the carriage should be raised) rotates, and also on convenience of sitting (stove bench) to the kid - sometimes behind care of road performance of it or this forget both manufacturers, and buyers.
Weight and the size
Let's begin with dimensions. Choosing a carriage, it is meaningful to present, where and as you assume to move with her and where expect it or her to hold. And just in case to measure "narrow" places. In an ideal the carriage should correspond or meet:
To the Sizes of your corridor. If he is extremely small or is absent, urgently we recommend to choose easily developing carriage. Though in daily folding too there are inconveniences: in a cold season it is necessary constantly vynimat-to put envelopes, odejaltsa, drawsheets.
To the Sizes of your lift. As shows an expert, even the widest carriages squeeze in the narrowest lifts. But still the carriage has an acting handle, and in the lift one parent should be located even.
To the Sizes of a luggage carrier of your car (in the combined kind).
To the Sizes of passage through a tourniquet in the underground (if you are going to there to go).
To the Sizes of doors and campaigns in nearby shops if you will be compelled or forced to visit or attend them.
To the Sizes of the child. To him there to lay with arms or hand, cheeks, an overalls, envelopes. And sometimes in addition also it would be desirable to move!
Carriages for which multifunctionality is characteristic are now popular. Externally many of them even remind avtomobili-off-road cars. But, as shows an expert, the majority of owners of such transformers with offensive or approach of a warm season and after achievement by the kid of one-year-old age change them for easier or lighter;more mild and compact "walks". In fact it is necessary to pay for multifunctionality " in an increase in weight ". If prospects to drag a carriage with the child on itself at you it is not expected, it is not too important. Inhabitants of houses without the lift should think how to facilitate a burden. (finding out weight of the attracted carriage, demand its or her description from the seller.)
Springs, on the one hand, allow a carriage to spring well without damage to its or her term of operation. That is in such carriage it is possible to rock to sleep the child, and she from it or this will not break. And more she can spring on steps. On the other hand, springs is an excess weight. And children not bad fall asleep and during driving a carriage tuda-here, and from usual jolting in a carriage without springs.
Springs happen several kinds: spring, lamellar or plate-like and amortizatornye. Spring are established or installed in a skeleton of a carriage. Lamellar or plate-like represent a plate established or installed on fastenings of a carriage. They I happen rubber, plastic and metal. Naturally, are most longevous metal. Amortizatornye springs are established or installed seldom, only on very dear or expensive carriages. They work by a principle of the damper in the car.
Wheels of a carriage for the last some years have on the average grown and potjazheleli. It concerns to rubber: inflatable and continuous (the first, clear business, is easier). Plastic have changed less. Double (them usually establish or install on walking carriages) - former more manevrenny and is better turn, but also become loose more quickly if long to rock to sleep the kid in a carriage.
The district where mum with a carriage walks matters also. If it is asphalt paths in pure or clean streets of the European city quite will approach or suit small plastic double kolesiki. If walks will be in park greater or big inflatable rubber wheels which can drive and on roots of trees are much more convenient, and on zasnezhennoj to road. However, a lot of mud is hammered into them. Well and more sometimes they should be pumped up, that springed is better. One of supervariants - change of winter wheels (greater or big and with a protector) on years or summer, small and smooth.
The handle, undoubtedly, conveniently to throw to develop or unwrap the kid lichikom to itself or from itself - depending on a direction of a wind or desire krohi to communicate. However such mechanism too makes heavier a carriage - easier 8 9 kg will not find. Optimum, that the length of the handle as high it is inconvenient to bend was adjusted or regulated, and low to last upwards. The harmonious or collapsible handle is simply necessary For carriages of the big size - differently you cannot use the lift.
Basket for products and a hinged bag (or rjukzachok) will be necessary not only for purchases and storages of children's trifles - in due course will go here various buckets, scapulas, grabelki and balls. It is good, if the bag will have naplechnyj a belt and the small handle. And also it will be supplied zamkom-by a lightning or lipuchkami. In addition a bag and rjukzachok can be used in the future separately from a carriage, therefore it is desirable to choose them also with this calculation.
Cosiness and safety
From within the carriage should be trimmed by exclusively natural materials passing or missing air. And all this beauty should be removed or taken out easily for washing. If the carriage is warmed, the heater also should be removed or taken out - the winter in fact kogda-nibud will terminate!
Many future mums "buy" that the bottom of a carriage is made of a natural tree. And it not tak-that is healthy, as it seems. Vo-the first, besides excess weight. Vo-the second if you in time do not sweep up or will notice, that on a tree the moisture has got, it will start to spoil.
In a walking variant of a carriage kids too sleep. It means, that the backrest should lean back softly and conveniently, and the step - to rise. Will agree, to sleep polusidja not ochen-that conveniently! And certainly, sleeping are absolutely necessary a roof above a head and konvertik on legs or pinches.
It is good, if in the complete set to a carriage there is a raincoat. In some models he is conveniently fastened. Sometimes also the grid that is the extremely actual in the summer when the kid sleeps on open air is applied moskitnaja.
Happens, that on a basket koljaski-crables it is applied special demountable sidenitse, fixed inside for the kids, only beginning to sit: they are yet ready to pass completely in a walking "sedentary" carriage, but also constantly to lay any more do not wish.
For good safety on carriages establish or install a brake. He is necessary in different cases. It and a stopping before a pedestrian crossing, and the equipment or installation of a carriage on a hill, and even simply situation when the kid sits in a carriage, and mum talks to the girlfriend.
If you buy koljasku-a transformer or a universal carriage with the complete set of bodies, pay attention: sitting of a walking carriage should be supplied by seat belts. The step of sitting should not cut a leg or pinch to the kid. She can be plastic or metal, but it is obligatory with materchatoj a drawsheet, and better, if she is fixed in several positions.
Some baskets at the bottom and on each side are equipped so-called by " a skeleton of safety " - rigid (more often plastic) a skeleton playing a role not only protection, but also a heater. The basket with a skeleton of safety by all means should have system of ventilation, or, easier speaking, apertures in plastic or plasty which if necessary can be closed.
Well and vse-taki costs or stands, buying a carriage to take with itself the future daddy or any other person who will estimate or appreciate technical features of a vehicle. Such, for example, as wheels and their quality, reliability of fastenings and fragility of designs. At last, term of warranty service is important. It is better, if he will be more half a year as after this time, as a rule, there are first problems.
Having touched set of the variants, many come to that one of optimum is a purchase of a qualitative crable, second-hand, her use within 6 8 months and the subsequent purchase of new qualitative walk which can use still couple of years is possible even.
Natalia Rjahovskaja
Clause or Article from magazine

Skilled or Experienced mum
17.08.2004, 17:27
Mums! Here that I have understood from the sobsvennogo experience. Prevuju a carriage is better to buy or purchase type "crable", she can be inexpensive, domestic, main - it is more than wheel, with such it is convenient to get, move to sidewalk of a hollow, and other, and in the winter - on a snow. And the crable should be longer - and that happen such short, the child quickly grows. And more, above that was - from the point of view of air there to the child it will be better, t. To. The below to the ground, the worse air. And when the child becomes more senior, to buy or purchase "walk", too it is important, that it is more than wheel, very important, that the backrest was well displayed in lying position as it SIMPLY HORROR WHEN the CHILD is compelled or forced TO SLEEP THERE SITTING, IT is harmful TO the BACKBONE!!! Well and that it is good in the lift entered, count or reckon it in advance.

Lily
21.08.2004, 01:36
And I precisely know, that it is necessary for me, the blessing and experience is already:
1. An excellent or a different transformer, let and serious so also it is not necessary to me that its or her wind blew off. On this carriage it is better to not spare, it should be the THING, however, I have already chosen.:)
2. The supereasy or superlight;supermild cane only for special cases - walk in a zoo, for example, or when the child already for a long time goes and even runs, but it is necessary to go quickly, or is far too for maski.
By the way: superlungs folding (in which the child can sleep laying) do not happen basically - for such walks all is used the same transformer.
P. S. No, I certainly, do not assure, that my variant - optimum, to buy or purchase 3 carriages (a crable, walk and a cane) too it is quite good... .tolko already it is absolutely unprofitable;)
P. P. S. I have forgotten the most important: the first child or the second (as at me). Simply with the first we a carriage in general used a little - he to go early the beginnings, it was pleasant to him, and I presumed luxury to go with that rate which arranged it or him... So in an one and a half already without a carriage managed. And now! - I should be in time everywhere - in sadik for the senior, in school... Whether yes it is not enough... So I think, we shall go for a drive and after 2 h...