PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 24 years. In current 3 h years I was protected by means of Tr...

Olga
19.08.2004, 20:50
Hello. To me 24 years. In current 3 h years I was protected by means of Tri-regola (cheap but good), but last time in a drugstore have told or said, that it or him is not present and will not be long. I have bought or purchased Triziston. In the instruction is told or said to accept from first day of a menses even if before other hormonal agent was used. The first put already has been remedilessly missed. I have started to accept for 7 day monthly. I am afraid, in vain. A question: whether it is necessary to accept Triziston (11 day) or the effect all the same will not be? What medicine to start to accept after ocheredenyh monthly? How to define or determine, what to me approaches or suits? In the local doctor I am afraid to encounter roughness. Prompt.

Soboleva L.I.
21.08.2004, 01:06
Hello, Olga! If to you approached or suited Tri-regol you can quite replace it or him on Triziston earlier. If earlier you used Tri-regol to begin packing Trizistona follows in 7 days after the termination or ending of pack Tri-regola. Unfortunately, you have not specified what day after the termination or ending of packing at you the menses has begun. If at once on the termination or ending of reception of tablets All of you have made correctly. If the interval between reception Tri-regola and Trizistona has made more than 7 days this month it is necessary to be protected in addition, and next month contraception (again by means of Trizistona) will be reliable. If for any reasons Tri-regol you did not arrange, it is better to address to the gynecologist for selection of a preparation.