PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very much hoped that at us with the husband it will turn out to conceive this month the child...

JULIJA
12.08.2004, 11:40
I very much hoped that at us with the husband it will turn out to conceive this month the child, still up to zadnrzhki 1 day prior to it or her have made the test, he has shown 2 ju an acyanotic stria, the breast has bulked up not as usually, delays usually are not present, this time the delay was 2 days, for these or it 2 days has made 2 more tests, and for all 2 I was visible a stria, but acyanotic, then I pochuvsvovala that a breast became less and does not hurt, in the evening at me the menses, all over again when the beginning mazatsja was frightened that threat has come, has made the test it was precisely visible 1 stria. What is it could be?

It is lovely
16.08.2004, 07:01
If is though hardly appreciable the second poloska-is 99 % pregnancy, most likely you had an abortion on early term, but it is better vsyo-taki to address internally to the gynecologist for consultation

Nina
17.08.2004, 08:39
JUlja, I very much advise you to not worry so. Very well I understand, how it happens, when it would be desirable the baby. But it is better to be delighted, that pregnancy is and proceeds normally, than many times to be disappointed, that again it has not turned out. Women enough often have abortions together with monthly and they do not guess it or this at all. And in it or this is not present no trouble. It is necessary to be pleased, that in an organism such protection is stipulated: if the fetation has gone not as it is necessary, this fetus simply leaves during monthly, or later. But - to mine, better earlier, instead of on later terms. And conception - business completely not simple. CHto-something could go from the very beginning not so. You only think, what this miracle of the nature - if all turns out! It is necessary to trust more to the God (or - who in what believes forces of the nature). All occurs or happens to the best. You do not wish to give birth to the sick child. I hardly could relax itself in this occasion, and to you very much I advise! By the way, at me the second pregnancy has ended with an abortion on early term. And all this pregnancy the second stria on the test or dough;father-in-law was acyanotic. And at the first pregnancy I from the very beginning had two bright strias. And the baby is alive and healthy. So personally for me an acyanotic stria - a bad sign.

The anonym
18.08.2004, 18:36
Acyanotic stria not so bad attribute. At many such was also they bore pregnancy. If to buy or purchase the test is more dear or expensive, there it will be visible more precisely. And you, Julia, had an abortion. Do not experience, it agree with Nina that something means was not by way of with an embryos. At its or his correct development, the organism does not tear away it or him...

Hope
20.08.2004, 23:40
At me on term of 2 weeks the test has shown too an acyanotic stria and at all at once. At the repeated test or dough;father-in-law was tozhesamoe. Pregnancy has passed or has taken place not ludshim in the image many times there was a threat of an abortion, then threat of premature birth or births, but fortunately has ended safely - has given birth in time itself, the baby is healthy. So an acyanotic stria of the test or dough it is unessential - badly.