PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Within last 6 months accepted "Mersilon". Now ho...

Anna
11.08.2004, 11:02
Hello! Within last 6 months accepted "Mersilon". Now hochts absolutely to refuse from OK, t. To. It is a lot of side effects. Prompt, naskolkonadezhnym way of contraception will be cream Farmateks + the interrupted sexual certificate or act? And whether it is possible to use this way constantly? I already tried or tasted suppositories Patenteks the Oval, but they burned and gave too much liquid. The condom does not approach or suit me. What to do or make? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
15.08.2004, 06:58
Exist vaginalnye tablets Farmateks which enter into a vagina for 10 15 minutes before the sexual certificate or act. The method can be used constantly. Try or taste.

anna
19.08.2004, 02:27
Many thanks for the answer. But I am afraid, that suppositories Farmateks too will burn and give a lot of moisture, and here about a cream I absolutely know nothing. He can more sparing?

Malanova T.B.
20.08.2004, 22:52
In the first, it was a question about vaginalnyh tablets, instead of suppositories. If spermitsidy individulno cause in you such by-effects, it can be consequence or investigation nurushenija microfloras of a vagina. And efficiency of a cream and tablets is identical.