PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years, did not give birth or travail. Since 19 years at me erosion shejki uteruses....

Svetlana
19.08.2004, 05:48
Hello!
To me 24 years, did not give birth or travail. Since 19 years at me erosion shejki uteruses. Within last year I was disturbed with bleedings between a menses, during these bleedings there were pains in the left ovary. Yesterday has passed or has taken place inspection - US and have diagnosed a hyperplasia endometrija (13 sm). The doctor has appointed or nominated a biopsy endometrija and has told or said, that similar illness or disease can arise for the hormonal reasons (as to me have explained, I can not have enough Progesteronum) or this degeneration of cells. But I planirovaju pregnancy. Tell or say, whether there can be a favorable outcome of disease and whether there is an opportunity to become pregnant after or during this illness or disease?

Malanova T.B.
20.08.2004, 20:36
All depends on days of a cycle when did or made US: for 6 7 day of a cycle thickness endometrija 13 mm - suspicion on a hyperplasia endometrija, further - norm or rate. If the suspicion on a hyperplasia vse-taki is, it is necessary to do or make a diagnostic currettage.