PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yesterday wrote a question about a rhinitis, but that advice or councils to what you have referred not pom...

Nastja
16.08.2004, 13:25
Yesterday wrote a question about a rhinitis, but that advice or councils to what you have referred do not help or assist. I daily drink a lot of cranberry morsa, tea with a lemon, with a raspberry with honey, I drip pinosol, I heat a nose jajtsom and a potato, but my nose with a rhinitis without changes. Only if I drip Halazolinum I can breathe some hours, but I very much am afraid to drip a lot of Halazolinum and then he does not treat, and simply narrows vessels. Therefore, there can be you can prompt still something. And more what consequences on a fetus after such rhinitis in 16 weeks can be? In advance thanks!

Katya
17.08.2004, 18:22
I not the doctor, but last week too have transferred or carried cold (16 weeks of pregnancy) and was treated as well as you, plus soared legs or foots every day, put Sinapismuses on a nose and on the seventh cervical vertebra. Still did or made inhalations - I them name facilitated: take a teapot, boil in itself water, it is possible to add mint or a sage, on nosik to put on a tubule from a paper (white, pure or clean, t. To. If there something is printed, all paint will go to you) and to breathe hot air. I have recovered for 4 days.
I hope, soon will recover!

Galina
18.08.2004, 06:15
Nastja, only do not take in head, as the previous girl, to soar legs or foots. Consequences can be very pitiable. Vyzdaravlivajte!

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.08.2004, 03:18
At the RHINITIS it is possible to apply - inhalations on d fragrant grasses (a sage, a camomile, evkalipt, Calendulae, butter or oil of a fir (it is cautious!) to wash out a nose water, to heat a nose and to do or make UFO. To apply drops Pinosol, 19, kamfomen, with very big care and only to destination the doctor vasoconstrictive drops. It is impossible - to soar legs or foots, to put Sinapismuses on a nose.

Oksana
20.08.2004, 18:13
I am am helped or assisted very much from a rhinitis by an admixture of vegetable oil with garlic, only with garlic it is necessary byto more cautiously, differently it is possible mucous to burn. I usually try or taste all over again on tongue, I swallow, and if the throat not so tears up, only then I dig in or I instill in a nose. Sensations, we shall softly tell or say, unpleasant, but effect shaking or amazing;tremendous. Komu-someone I help or assist to dig in or instill beet juice, but a beet transfer or carry much worse.
Recover!